At the My Canadian Pharmacy, we carry the mission to meet all pharmaceutical needs and expectations of our clients. Yet, if you are not fully satisfied with one or another product, we encourage you to contact us for an immediate solution.
Please, learn our return policy below.
- If you want to cancel the order, you should enter your account and “My Orders” page where your ordered-pending products are enlisted, and click “Cancel”. Otherwise, you may cancel the order by directly contacting us. It is possible only when the order is not in the shipping stage;
- If you want to return the ordered product which you have already received, you have 14 days since the arrival of the item/s;
- You cannot return the medications which you have already used or healthcare products such as topicals or creams which you have already applied. Yet, we do appreciate the feedback from you why you want to send them back;
- All the returns are ongoing by post. Please, do contact us for providing you with the right postal address.
Note, if you received damaged or faulty items, you may also return them within 14 days only. Please, let us know immediately about such arrivals. The damages are commonly subject to the delivery service’s fault.
We encourage you to keep the packaging of the received products for a return with you and send them back as well. Beyond that, provide us with photo evidence of the damaged packaging upon the arrival of the item.
Our Refund Policy
- We process all refunds immediately after receiving your returned items;
- The refund is credited directly to the card you used for payment with us. The arrival of a refund is typically ongoing within one week or sooner. Some delays may apply and fully depend on your card issuer.
If you want to request a refund to the other card, please do let us know about it immediately until we start proceeding with the operation.
If you have additional questions regarding the Return and Refund policy with our pharmacy, we will be glad to address them.