Buy Ivermectin Online
Ivermectin is a medication commonly prescribed to treat intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions approved by the FDA for using this drug. Speaking of the cream form, it can be used also for damaging parasites causing head lice and rosacea.
|Doses for humans||3mg, 6mg, 12mg|
|Delivery (with insurance)||Regular Airmail and Trackable (21 and 14 days)|
|Free delivery||available from $200|
|Storage conditions||at temperature of 25-30°C|
|Our prices||from $3.56 to $5.25|
What Is Stromectol Generic Used for?
This medicine is intended for treating infections caused by varied parasites. To be more precise, it is effective against:
- head lice;
- lymphatic filariasis;
How Does It Work?
Ivermectin at Canadian pharmacy has a complex action. It fights parasites by influencing their muscles and nerves. As a result, harmful helminths and insects are paralyzed, which eventually leads to their death.
One should note that helminthiasis is a problem that severely affects the quality of life. It can cause diversified adverse symptoms: from itchy rash, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea to serious sight problems and even life-threatening conditions (in people with low immunity). So, treating helminthic infections is a must.
How to Take Ivermectin?
- First of all, this is a prescription medication. Hence, before trying it, you should turn to your doctor and find out whether it is safe and suitable for you. A specialist will also determine an effective dose for you.
- There are two doses available on the market ― 3 mg and 6 mg. A daily dose is chosen by a doctor depending on the age, weight, and condition of a patient. It may vary from 1 to 5 tablets per intake.
- These tablets are taken by mouth on an empty stomach. One should follow this medicine with a glass of water. It is also recommended to postpone meals for at least 1 hour after using this drug.
- The duration of treatment depends on the type of helminthic invasion. In some cases, a single dose may be enough. But one may also need to take this drug for about 1-2 weeks. Besides, in the case of onchocerciasis, patients often need to repeat the treatment in 6-12 months.
Why is Ivermectin Better than Stromectol Pills?
The main reason why patients and doctors give preference to generic Ivermectin is the low price. Such tablets cost several times cheaper than brand ones. At the same time, their quality, safety, and effectiveness are identical. The price of generic pills is lower due to the fact that producers save on researching, testing, advertising, and patenting. So, those patients, who want to safely reduce their expenses on healthcare, choose generic Stromectol.
When Should One Not Try this Medication?
There are certain conditions and situations, about which you must obligatory inform your doctor before starting the course:
- allergies to any medicines, foods, colorants, preservatives, or other inactive substances, which are used in drug manufacturing;
- any accompanying diseases or health problems, especially any liver issues;
- taking this medication or any other anthelmintic medicines before;
- using any other prescription or non-prescription medications or supplements.
What Are the Potential Side Effects?
In the first place, one must highlight that, despite all the prejudices, this medicine is not toxic to the organism. Its use can lead to certain toxic reactions, but they are related to the death of parasites, not to the action of the medication itself.
- The most common negative reactions to this drug include heat fever, skin rashes, and itching.
- Besides, it can cause headaches, sleepiness, dizziness, nausea, problems with digestion, pains in the stomach, swelling in the legs, joint pains, pains, redness, or itchiness of the eyes, etc.
- The severity of negative reactions depends on the dose used so one should never increase the dose prescribed.
- Sure, if one faces negative reactions after taking this medication, one should consult a doctor. However, again, in most cases, they are related to the vital activities or dying of parasites.
Also, patients should keep in mind that, when they are prescribed this medicine, that means that the benefits it provides to their health outweigh possible adverse reactions. So, if a doctor insists that one must continue the treatment, a patient must obey.
Precautions You Must Follow:
- Be sure to read the leaflet provided in a pack up to the end before using the drug for the first time.
- You should keep in touch with your doctor ― visit all the scheduled consultations, report any side effects and deteriorations in your condition, pass extra examinations and tests when required (that is needed to make sure that you are completely healed).
- You should never start or repeat the course without getting approval from your doctor. Obviously, you must never share your pills with any other people even if they have identical symptoms.
- You must never change the dose or finish the course without your doctor’s recommendation.
- You should not drive, ride a cycle, or deal with any dangerous machinery or tools before you make sure this medicine does not make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or weak and does not cause tremors, muscle pains, or seizures in you.
- For storing this product, choose a dry, dark, and cool place. The temperature of storage should be below 30°C. So, it is not recommended to leave it in the cars, on the windowsills, in the bathrooms, or in the kitchens. You had better keep it in the original packaging. Do not take it out of a blister beforehand. That may lead to spoilage, extra expenses, or adverse health reactions.
More information about this drug:
- Ivermectin for dogs, cats, and goats
- Doses for humans: 3/6/12mg
- Available forms: tablets, cream, injections
All information that you can find here about Ivermectin, its consumption, and dosages, is offered for education. We don’t bear responsibility for the details provided in this article and encourage you to consult a medical specialist if you want to take this drug. A doctor can properly assess your medical history and conclude whether Ivermectin is safe for you. Taking this drug without physical examination and consultation with a doctor can cause various side effects. The article doesn’t provide all the information you need to determine whether it’s right for you.